Does your house or commercial building require a Bushfire report?

We use our knowledge in Architectural Design to provide Bushfire Reports for most dwellings or commercial buildings referencing the relative Australian Standard and the RFS PBP 2006 (Planning for Bushfire Protection 2006). For high level Bushfire Reports we can organise the services of an external consultant.